AesirX DMA | Install AesirX DMA by NPM
How to install
AesirX Digital Asset Management
Before installing AesirX DMA, you must have the following installed on your development computer:
- Install GIT. Download at https://git-scm.com/downloads
- Download and install the node framework. Click on the URL https://nodejs.org/en/download/ and select a platform.
1. Register your account at https://dma.aesirx.io/. You will then get an email for user creation account.
2. Activate your account by clicking verify in the email.
3. Login to https://dma.aesirx.io/ site to get the REACT_APP_CLIENT_SECRET and REACT_APP_LICENSE in your profile.
If you don't have any license, select one from our homepage.
4. Enter domain and test domain of license. For example:
5. Install dma app.
6. At dma-app folder, rename the .env.dist file to .env
Or use this command:
mv .env.dist .env
- Note: To show the .env file in your computer, use:
- MacOS: Ctrl + Shift + "."
- Linux: Ctrl + H
7. Replace the REACT_APP_CLIENT_SECRET and REACT_APP_LICENSE in the .env file with the one provided in your profile account.
8. Then run dma app.
When the app runs successfully, it will look like the image below
9. Go to the browser, type the name http://localhost:3000 to login.